This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Flymaggedon

(1 Post)
buttermymuffins Thu 14-Jul-16 15:19:22

The most revolting thing ever has just happened to me. confused a few weeks ago I packed my winter jumpers up in one of those vacuum bag things that slide under the bed. FF to today, I saw some black things buzzing around inside said vacuum bag jutting out from under the bed a bit. So I pull the bag out & open it there are literally 1,000s of flies buzzing around or half dead. Loads of them either fell out or flew out. In my bedroom! Barf. So I drag the bag downstairs & start to pull out the contents to see the extent of flymaggedon. It's awful. The seal must have failed, the cats must have caught a rat, yes a rat, brought it into my bedroom before it was properly dead, it crawled into cosy jumpers to wee, poo & then die, flies followed it in & laid squillions of eggs on decomposing rat. All of which I have just found. I feel sick. What do I do?! I can't throw all these lovely jumpers away, I can't afford to replace them all. I have hoovered all the dead flies & pupae off them & are going to wash them twice & see how they come up. This is actually the worst thing ever to deal with! WWYD? Don't say get rid of cats! confusedconfusedconfused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now