This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Boys 3/4 length trousers/'clamdiggers'

(7 Posts)
cakedup Sun 03-Jul-16 14:21:25

DS (11) hates wearing shorts for some reason. In hopeful anticipation for some weather, I headed to H&M and as usual to get buy their lovely clamdiggers, however age 11-12 was too small and next size up far too big (especially as they from age 12 they stop using elasticated waistbands angry ).

Anywhere else I can buy reasonable priced 3/4 length trousers? I've not seen them anywhere else which is surprising really as these trousers are perfect for the unpredictable UK weather.

cakedup Sun 03-Jul-16 14:22:39

That should say hopeful anticipation for some warm weather. I think weather in general is a given.

CodyKing Sun 03-Jul-16 14:25:26

He'll never wear them. They look awful.

Hensintheskirting Sun 03-Jul-16 14:28:48

Well that's nice cody. OP you could try Boden as this sounds like the kind of thing they do.

BikeRunSki Sun 03-Jul-16 14:30:38

Boden do trousers where the bottoms zip off into 3/4 length trousers.

cakedup Sun 03-Jul-16 14:42:27

CodyKing he wears them every year and looks great, thank you.

Thanks Hensintheskirting and BikeRunSki, Boden is a bit too expensive. Just had a quick look and couldn't see them anyway?

BikeRunSki Sun 03-Jul-16 15:13:42

these are the style I was thinking off OP

Mountain Watehouse have a lot of long shorts although not sure if these are long enough for you, and zip off trousers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now