This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Kids Clarks shoes (are they really worth it?)

(3 Posts)
Noodlebugs1981 Tue 05-Apr-16 14:28:31

As a kid I wore them religiously (despite much moaning!) and i've always brought them for my 3 year old son. I suppose because they are personally fitted and have width sizes. But in your opinions....is it really worth it compared to similarly priced shoes?

I wasn't impressed with Clarks last time I went there (I got three completely different measurements in the space of 6 days!). So any ideas of other brands worth it? Happy to spend £35 on a pair if they are comfy and fit well. Thanks!

TeaBelle Tue 05-Apr-16 14:30:53

I think it's about finding out what fits your child. I would go somewhere. Like John lewis so that you can try a range of shoes brands, rather than visit lots of different shops. Brand wise we like clarkes and start rite.

Balletgirlmum Tue 05-Apr-16 14:30:58

They never used to fit dd as they weren't deep/wide enough so she had start rite. Ds had them as they fitted nice (narrow feet)but they never lasted as long as start rite or lasted as long as start rite or other European brands.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now