This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Sweatshop-free maternity?

(4 Posts)
shirleybrown Mon 01-Feb-16 21:24:08

Hi wondering if anyone can help, I'm hugely anti sweatshops and child labour but none of the brands I'm happy to wear seem to do maternity. I have managed to find jeans ok and am eeking out a number of regular tops etc but am struggling to find bump band and some bamboo leggings as all the search results for these products seem to kick up brands/stores I boycott. I have emailed Jo Maman who say they produce in China so can't be sure. Any recommendations? Thanks!

BikeRunSki Mon 01-Feb-16 21:29:21

Second hand from eBay. Not strictly sweatshop-free, but not placing demand for that industry either.

Have you looked for stretchy jersey dresses on People Tree? Braintree and Mudd&Water do a lot of tunic style tops and leggings - not sure if they are non-sweatshop or just organic.

BikeRunSki Mon 01-Feb-16 21:31:59

Any interest?

shirleybrown Tue 02-Feb-16 14:09:54

Thanks BikeRunSki, love the Braintree leggings think I'll have to wait a few months though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now