This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Yellow shoes

(3 Posts)
Lucymatilde Mon 14-Dec-15 12:21:19

I have never thought of buying yellow shoes but on a different thread a girl recommended them to go with a blue dress. And now I'm very interested. But I wonder whether other ladies have them and like them. And how often do you wear them and what with?

opiumm Wed 13-Jan-16 21:21:54

I have a boy and we buy shoes for him here www.kswiss.com/kids/boys they have a great variety of shoes and I think even yellow;)

nicolehello Fri 15-Jan-16 12:20:26

My daughter had a pair last summer, they were adorable and great for adding a pop of colour to outfits. They work really well with navy, denim - chambray, grey, white, greens and any neutrals plus some of the pinks (depending on the shade of yellow and pink you go for? - also looks cute with black but I'd also put another colour in to avoid the 'bumble bee effect'. If you love them I'd definitely go for it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now