This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Flexible sandals for narrow footed toddler!

(2 Posts)
SweetColibri Mon 11-May-15 09:53:58

Hello all, I live in Spain but struggling with toddler shoes here - tough to find anything equivalent to Clarks etc where you can go in and get your kid properly measured/fitted etc. I have a 23 month old toddler (boy) with v. narrow feet. I am looking for some little summer type sandals for him, with a closed toe so he doesn't stub his toes, very flexible sole and ideally a bit of support as he has quite flat feet. I can measure him myself so figure I can get that bit sorted but it is impossible to tell online whether shoes really do have a nice flexible sole. I have bought him Pediped and Bobux before and been quite disappointed as they were pretty rigid. Just wondered whether anyone had any recommendations. Many thanks

Madamecastafiore Mon 11-May-15 09:55:31

Look on line at Livie and Luca. You'll have to take him somewhere to be measured and then order on line but my 18 month old has had a couple of pairs and they are great, flexible. Light and very well made.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now