This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Tall Mums!!

(7 Posts)
Mumtobe26 Thu 05-Sep-13 12:29:59

Hi Everyone!

I'm really struggling to find any maternitywear as a tall mama to be!

I'm 5.11" and I would normally shop in Topshop tall etc but they don't do any maternitywear "tall"!! I'm really struggling as anything I can find is really, really dull and frumpy!! Does anyone have any suggestions? xxx

Forgetfulmog Thu 05-Sep-13 12:31:41

Seraphine?

I found a nice maternity maxi-dress in Matalan a couple of months ago. Not the greatest quality but it doesn't have to last forever and it does reach down to the ground (I'm 5'11'' too but ashamed to admit, not pregnant, just a bit fat and sometimes maternity wear is more comfy and looks better smile)

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Next maybe?

Mumtobe26 Thu 05-Sep-13 17:52:08

Heartstrumpdiamonds I completely understand, maternitywear is sooo much more comfy! I'll have a look there.

I have tried next and they have a couple of jeans in a longer leg but they aren't that nice.. i just want to feel my age and myself and i feel like they just aren't me sad seraphine have gorgeous stuff but their leg length isn't very long! the tops would be ok though! xxx

Passthecake30 Thu 03-Oct-13 06:51:49

When I was pg I got my basics from the USA, RG maternity- not sure if still about?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now