Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Sleepsuits for chubby babies?

(12 Posts)
JimbosJetSet Tue 02-Jul-13 14:12:00

I am looking for some sleepsuits in size 18-24m for my nine month old smile He is rather chubby, particularly in the thigh department...

Mothercare sleepsuits don't fit around his thighs.
Next are usually great but seem to have a national shortage of sleepsuits in his size at the moment.
Tesco sleepsuits only go up to 12-18m.

Where should I try next?

Thanks grin

JimbosJetSet Tue 02-Jul-13 18:20:10

Anybody?

Loupee Tue 02-Jul-13 18:23:53

No help sorry, but since around 9 months my DS has been in pyjamas as he was going through the sizes in sleep suits so fast, but that was down to his length rather than chubbines.
Size 18-24 sleep suits are like gold dust to find!

stargirl1701 Tue 02-Jul-13 18:26:57

eBay?

lucylou99 Tue 06-Aug-13 13:57:26

Powell craft sleepsuits are huge + have the feet out which help!
www.loobylous.co.uk/powell-craft-cotton-jumpsuits-35-c.asp

LittleBearPad Tue 06-Aug-13 14:03:42

I always found that M&S sleepsuits were big for size with DD. Pjs may be more flexible though.

CaptainCapybara Sat 17-Aug-13 19:17:40

Asda stuff is a decent size and goes up to 18-24 months.

Infasense Thu 10-Oct-13 20:32:31

I had this problem so designed and made my own Justafit adjustable sleepsuits. They go upto age 2-3 and adjust around the ankles so if you need it wider then the size bigger would be ok as the legs wouldn't be too long as you can adjust them to fit! Check out www.infasense.com x

ConfessionsofaMumpreneur Sun 13-Oct-13 22:03:29

Try these - they are rompers rather than sleepsuits but go up to age 3 and are very roomy x http://www.kynaboutique.co.uk/Maxomorra-s/1916.htm

minipie Tue 05-Nov-13 14:04:35

bit of a late response but I've found Mamas and Papas sleep suits are really really wide. And they go up to 18-24 months.

somerset2013 Mon 18-Nov-13 20:47:09

Hello - have you tried some of the Danish brands (Phister & Philina) - these are generous in size - they wash really really well, are great quality and don't lose their shape - I'd recommend.

elliemacdonald Sun 24-Nov-13 14:25:51

i'm new to this but try www.swediepie.co.uk

they have great clothes and i had no problem getting my little one into the sleepssuits; they even have a size guide in cm which helps when the baby is a bit bigger xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now