Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

How many washes does H&M baby stuff last?

(7 Posts)
AllSWornOut Sat 01-Jun-13 22:00:44

Agree with every one else - great quality for the price and lovely bright colours. Most stuff has either been grown out of or worn out before falling apart in the wash.

Although I have found some of the sizing to be off, mostly stuff being comically too big, e.g. shorts size 9 months, ended up giving them to DS to wear at 21+ months and he can even still fit into them this year (currently 2.6). It's only been the odd item though, and i get a lot of his clothes there, so don't let that put you off.

KelleStar Sat 01-Jun-13 21:51:45

Well, I bought vests and sleep suits in h&m 2 1/2 years ago for DD, they've been through 2 other children and are back for DS, they look like new, kept colour and shape, fabric feels very soft now, no bobbles.

gaggiagirl Thu 25-Apr-13 12:18:29

I have found that the sleepsuits that wash best are good old marks and Spencer,next are pretty good too
My dd has some h&m dungarees and tops and I must say they wash beautifully but they are made of more hard wearing materials.

weeblueberry Thu 25-Apr-13 12:18:29

Ooh fantastic - thanks so much! I think I'll pop in today and see what I can pick up. smile

EwanHoozami Thu 25-Apr-13 12:17:43

H&M baby clothes lasted x2 DCs for me, great quality. Shame their adult clothes don't last as well!

ComfortablyDumb Thu 25-Apr-13 12:15:42

I used H&M vests until I couldn't squeeze DD in anymore, lovely bright colours, right shape (for us anyway), washed as well as any other, and in the early days, grown out of far sooner than needed binning (barring a few poonami incidents!)

weeblueberry Thu 25-Apr-13 10:42:08

We're looking to get some sleepsuits (pretty much the last thing we need) and I'm tempted by H&M. The only thing is I'm pretty much convinced that the cheaper they are, the fewer washes they'll last before going all bobbly and needing binned. Is this right?

Don't really want to be buying millions of sleepsuits and onesies if I can help it. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now