Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Wedding suit for a 12 month old

(9 Posts)
Trying2bMindful Sun 24-Feb-13 12:24:17

Does anyone know where I can buy or hire a grey wedding suit for my baby? He will be almost 12 months in May when the wedding is taking place.

catinboots Sun 24-Feb-13 12:25:32

We bought them on ebay really cheaply. Not great quality but it doesn't matter or one day??

Wibblytummy Sun 24-Feb-13 12:28:19

For our wedding we found a little grey waistcoat and trousers for my DS who was in 12-18months from Next. It came with a horrid pink shirt but we easily replaced that.

bigTillyMint Sun 24-Feb-13 12:28:44

A grey ~edding suit for a 12month old???? Can't he just ~ear smart ne~ baby clothes?

catinboots Sun 24-Feb-13 12:36:37

We actually didn't have jackets for the two page boys now I think about it (18mo and 3)

They had trousers, shirt, little tie and waistcoat. And converse. They looked super cool.

FannyFifer Sun 24-Feb-13 12:37:47

Babies in suits are creepy as feck.

Trying2bMindful Sun 24-Feb-13 12:38:35

Thanks for the tips ladies. Ill take a look for waist cost and trousers from Next - I don't see him keeping on a jacket anyway!

Tilly, We don't have anything smart enough so I just need to find an outfit which looks close enough to what the men will be wearing. He will probably never wear it again but perhaps one of his cousins/future siblings will (we share baby clothes round the family so it is a bit hit n miss what we get but it saves a fortune!!)

FortyFacedFuckers Sun 24-Feb-13 12:41:31

Monsoon and debenhams also do cute little suits for babies

r3dsquirrel Sun 24-Feb-13 12:44:34

We hired one last year from a wedding shop. A lot of men's hire shops will do smaller matching suits for babies. If you are in the Midlands we got ours from.Platinum Brides in Birmingham. I can't remember how much we paid but I know it worked out cheaper than buying one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now