Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Togz warm & dry suit

(2 Posts)
stopthenoise Tue 11-Dec-12 15:11:17

Thinking of getting one for Ds, are they any good? I want a good padded waterproof all in one suit. DS had a Regatta one last winter, he rolled in the snow, fell in puddles and it was great. Ordered him one this year and they seem really thin and not very thick. Had a look at the Togz but wondered what they were like. TIA

SeasonallySnowyPeasant Wed 12-Dec-12 09:53:11

I got one for DS last winter in 18-24m and it was fantastic. It kept him warm and dry in rain and snow. The sizing was spot on (with layers) for him and he's fairly average size-wise.

This year he's out of nappies so I've bought him the Togz warm & dry jacket and waterproof trousers instead of an all-in-one. I didn't fancy trying to get him out of an all-in-one when he's only just toilet trained!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now