Webchat with Tristram Hunt, Labour education shadow, MONDAY 27 April at 12 midday ×

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

A coat for a toddler that is not 100% polyester?

(6 Posts)

Hope you find something MotherJ, shopping for boys coats can be tedious.

MotherJ Tue 20-Nov-12 22:19:51

accessorizequeen I will have a look at Gap. I totally forgot about Ebay after trawling all the high street stores online! Great suggestion, Thank you.

MotherJ Tue 20-Nov-12 22:18:10

Thank you SparkyTDG I did order a couple from Vertbaudet but wasn't too impressed. Even though I did end up buying lots of other garments as they do have brilliant offers.

Gap do a pea coat that's 60% wool, I think there's a 30% discount code at present. Gap down jackets also fab but can't see one on there at present (called their warmest jacket). Monsoon are a good bet but a bit £££ unless they've got a discount on. They do lovely padded cord coats. Of course on eBay you could probably get a lovely down or wool coat for a lot less.

SparkyTGD Tue 20-Nov-12 16:06:16

Have you looked at La Redoute/Vertbaudet, think they have some that are polyester/cotton mix.

Or M&S? Does have polyester in it but not 100%

MotherJ Mon 19-Nov-12 21:58:28

Hello

Can anybody advise me of where I might find a padded or very warm jacket/ coat for my 2.5yr old girl (but I don't mind if its a boys' style) that is not 100% polyester. I also don't want to pay the earth. Big ask, I know!

Many Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now