This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

A coat for a toddler that is not 100% polyester?

(6 Posts)
MotherJ Mon 19-Nov-12 21:58:28

Hello

Can anybody advise me of where I might find a padded or very warm jacket/ coat for my 2.5yr old girl (but I don't mind if its a boys' style) that is not 100% polyester. I also don't want to pay the earth. Big ask, I know!

Many Thanks

SparkyTGD Tue 20-Nov-12 16:06:16

Have you looked at La Redoute/Vertbaudet, think they have some that are polyester/cotton mix.

Or M&S? Does have polyester in it but not 100%

Gap do a pea coat that's 60% wool, I think there's a 30% discount code at present. Gap down jackets also fab but can't see one on there at present (called their warmest jacket). Monsoon are a good bet but a bit £££ unless they've got a discount on. They do lovely padded cord coats. Of course on eBay you could probably get a lovely down or wool coat for a lot less.

MotherJ Tue 20-Nov-12 22:18:10

Thank you SparkyTDG I did order a couple from Vertbaudet but wasn't too impressed. Even though I did end up buying lots of other garments as they do have brilliant offers.

MotherJ Tue 20-Nov-12 22:19:51

accessorizequeen I will have a look at Gap. I totally forgot about Ebay after trawling all the high street stores online! Great suggestion, Thank you.

Hope you find something MotherJ, shopping for boys coats can be tedious.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now