Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Where can I get some plain purple tights from? 12-18 months

(11 Posts)
lizandlulu Sun 18-Nov-12 16:55:14

Have tried eBay, but all come up lilac and I want proper purple. Anyone seen any?

nextphase Sun 18-Nov-12 18:25:25

jojo have some stronger colours. Any use? Not cheep tho.

H&M had loads of colours last year, so may be worth a look, if you can get to a store. Can't see many on the website.

SecretCervix Sun 18-Nov-12 19:02:53

I have got a pair you can have. Plain purple just patterny stitching iyswim

MikeLitoris Sun 18-Nov-12 19:09:35

Asda. Came in a pack with bright spotty ones and stripey ones.

Lovely bright purple.

H&m vv good for plain colours and fab quality. Huge tho. They had proper purple last time I was in.

CelstialNavigation Sun 18-Nov-12 23:17:33

We got some in M & S before

lisad123 Sun 18-Nov-12 23:18:32

H&m?

lizandlulu Mon 19-Nov-12 12:35:10

secretcervix that would be wonderful if you let me know how much you want for them and how to pay you?

H and m will be worth a look then.

We have an asda, but it's only small, nothing in there this morning, but I do need to prefer a Christmas tree from there to be delivered, could order them too.

Thank you people.

SecretCervix Mon 19-Nov-12 13:16:35

Not a penny, don't be silly. PM me your address and I will have them washed and posted to you on Thurs. Would be sooner but funds do not permit.

TheCountessOlenska Mon 19-Nov-12 13:18:31

Got some from H&M - lovely strong purple, orange, navy and red!

milkybrew Mon 19-Nov-12 14:11:57

Another vote for h&m, 2 pair pack for about £4. One plain purple, one striped. Really good quality but they do come up big!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now