This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Where to find a decent snowsuit?

(15 Posts)
tassisssss Mon 12-Nov-12 22:12:15
Waswondering Mon 12-Nov-12 20:19:58

Another vote for TK Maxx here - we've had some great ones there - often proper Scandinavian makes too, so you know they will be warm, waterproof and windproof too. Also we've found that if you buy big you should get 2 winters out of them (especially without attached feet).

DawnOfTheDee Mon 12-Nov-12 20:17:00

grin Grimma...a toddler? but I don't want a toddler! I like babies. Am sure BabyDee is not going to change as you suggest. <denial emoticon>.

Ta ThickCut & Fairylea your two names together make me hungry will see what Sainsburys have got in.

Fairylea Mon 12-Nov-12 14:36:18

Another vote for Sainsburys.

Or jojo maman. Or joules.

ThickCut Mon 12-Nov-12 14:33:13

I got ds one from sainsbury's, 12-18 months, thick and warm with furry lining, detachable mittens and booties, navy blue with white stars, £14

GrimmaTheNome Mon 12-Nov-12 13:55:45

You're at that stage where you definitely have a baby...it probably seems somewhat inconceivable that before the suit is outgrown she may have morphed into an actual stand-up-and-walk toddler. shockgrin

DawnOfTheDee Mon 12-Nov-12 12:31:59

Would prefer online but will definitely look in tk maxx next time i'm in town. Thanks for the tip!

Does it have to be online? They have some cracking ones in TK Maxx of all places- we bought two the other day, one with a really funky owl print on it. Will try to find pic of similar to give idea.

DawnOfTheDee Mon 12-Nov-12 12:07:22

Ah, I see. I was finding it difficult to find ones with integral feet. Maybe I should forget about that and just find her some cosy booties to go with a snow suit. My fault for having a massive baby I guess.....

Pinotgrigioplease Mon 12-Nov-12 12:03:52

Not very helpful but I think you will struggle to find attached feet in a 12-18months. Most places stop them at the 9-12months size.

GrimmaTheNome Mon 12-Nov-12 12:03:30

I would think that few suits sized at over 12m will have the integral booties because children this age (I realise yours is younger) are starting to find their feet and need proper footwear. You may find that if you buy one with booties now, it won't be much use by the end of winter unless you cut them off.

kikid Mon 12-Nov-12 12:00:40

yes, debenhams have some great ones in at the mo.
also got one on amazon last year, john lewis have them too.

There are loads on Amazon, that's where I found one I like.

FirstTimeForEverything Mon 12-Nov-12 11:56:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DawnOfTheDee Mon 12-Nov-12 11:53:04

I'm looking for a snowsuit for my DD. She's 9mo but going into size 12-18months.

Ideally I want something like this.

Definitely want mitten/booties included. Preferably a cool pattern similarish to the one in the link. Animals/dinosaur patterned ones would also be acceptable.

So far I've spent hours on google and the ones I like either don't come in DD's size or they don't have booties/feet in them, etc, etc. I'm getting sooo frustrated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now