Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Navy shoes or boots for Girls? For wedding.

(6 Posts)
GraceK Mon 12-Nov-12 09:11:18

Hi there

We have a winter wedding to attend on New Year's Eve and Granny (very nicely) brought them these frocks from Boden navy pinafore which are really cheerful but I don't think go with any of the shoes / boots the girls already own (in pink, red & black).

Has anyone seen some preferably boots but shoes would do that would go with them. Preferably navy (as their coats are pink) but would also consider the other colours. Need them in Infant size 6 and Size 10.

Fingers crossed the collective shopping power of Mumsnet can help,

notMarlene Mon 12-Nov-12 09:14:03

I saw some navy patent mary janes in zara, they also have a couple of navy ballerinas, no boots though.

notMarlene Mon 12-Nov-12 09:14:44

They start at size 7 but zara tend to run very small so worth a try.

Oops sorry, that first pair would fit both.

GraceK Mon 12-Nov-12 15:59:27

Thanks very much. Very helpful. When I did my initial google search I kept getting wellies and couldn't arsed to keep clicking. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now