This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

i hate hate hate bogging Disney George at nodding asda

(6 Posts)
nickelrocketgoBooooooom Sun 04-Nov-12 15:18:17

dd (10mo) has eczema. Disney George st asda was the only place we could find sleepsuits that had scratch mitt cuffs for allages up to24 months
we just went in to get the next size up and they've changed them so that only sizes new baby and 0-3 months have the cuffs.
fuckers !

so, dd knows exactly how to rip her face and neck to pieces during the night and we have no way of stopping her. angry

why did they do that? it could be to save fabric so cut costs , so why don't they just stop putting random frills o girls' dresses instead?

Beamur Sun 04-Nov-12 15:25:42

My friend had 2 DD's with eczema - once they got too old to get the sleepsuits with those cuffs, she used some sticky tape, something like masking tape, to stick mittens over the girls hands at night by sticking them to their pyjama sleeves.
Looked a bit grim but effective.

LeBoob Sun 04-Nov-12 15:27:21

Don't next put scratch mits on all their all in ones? I have a couple from Tu that have them on aswell. My dd has atopic eczema so I sympathise with your plight

LeBoob Sun 04-Nov-12 15:30:42

Oh just went over to check & they're only upto 6 months grumble

Maybe you could stitch an extra bit of material on to create them?

unhelpful

nickelrocketgoBooooooom Sun 04-Nov-12 15:31:34

I'm being melodramatic. i can sew scratch cuffs in but i don't wanna sad
i want to be lazy and buy fancy new clothes.

only the expensive eczema clothes have cuffs on above 3-6 months now.
i have previously complained to itber companies about it especially mothercare .

nickelrocketgoBooooooom Sun 04-Nov-12 15:33:48

plus I'm fighting the corner for all those that can't sew and have to resort to duck tape

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now