This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Decent slippers!

(5 Posts)
Huffpot Sun 25-Nov-12 21:46:40

You read my mind...I need some desperately for my boys.
All the ones I've found just slip off or don't fit properly!

Know what you mean, most of them are dire! Have had some decent ones from Clarks, Next occasionally.

Whatsonnysaid Wed 31-Oct-12 20:20:21

thanks. I've tried those mocassins - they always slide off his feet, he ends up looking like he's wearing flippers! I have a look at Next online. cheers smile

kellestar Tue 30-Oct-12 15:44:58

My DD is 22 months and I bought her the slipper sock with a mocassin sole from Boots last year. They are really quite good for her to hammer about the house. Not too thick, but keep feet warm. She's got small feet, so is in 9-12 month sized [in the sale I bought the next size up]. My SiL got DNeice and DNephew velour type hard soled ones with elastic sides from Next and they lasted well. They have hard floors throughout most of their house, where as we only have tiles in the kitchen.

Whatsonnysaid Tue 30-Oct-12 13:00:56

Can anyone recommend where to buy decent slippers for 3-4 YO's? Most High St shops have ridiculous efforts that are no good for running round the house in playing Batman. And while I'm having a moan- decent, keep the shape vest and undies sets that don't cost more than mine! ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now