This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

White babygrows with collar?

(3 Posts)
Cathy15 Tue 04-Dec-12 14:50:17

I had the same problem looking for collared bodies, but I did find that a brand called Kissy Kissy do them...they're an american company but I've found a few places online that stock them. Twinkle Twinkle baby boutique (just search for them online) have them for £9 or £10 and they have boys ones too. Hope this helps smile

MoonlightandWerewolves Tue 23-Oct-12 22:20:28

Firstly congratulations! Secondly, these don't seem to be very easy to find anymore unless you want to go for £15 upwards (Petit Bateau, Ralph Lauren, Polarn o Pyret, Chloe etc).

Maybe have a look at the Debenhams range? Their baby stuff is v. good quality and they seem to have a sale on at the moment.

patandjess Tue 23-Oct-12 16:07:15

Anyone know where I can get plain white babygrows with a little peter pan collar? John Lewis do some but not in a pack so they would work out pretty expensive, and all the others are for girls (it's for newborn ds).

Just want nice plain traditional newborn boys' clothes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now