This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Unisex clothes for babies and toddlers

(8 Posts)
slightlysoupstained Mon 11-Mar-13 23:05:32

Finding that it's getting harder to buy unisex stuff for DS as he's getting bigger - there seems to be more unisex choice for new babies (maybe because they expect people to be buying when they don't yet know?).

In a lot of shops, I find myself picking out something cute that I think would suit a kid of either gender, and then I look up and it's under "Boys". And the girls clothes all look like a variation on the same sparkly frilly item. hmm angry

Not very good at unisex clothes IMHO: George (Asda), Mothercare. (I think they're trying to be uber-boyish, or uber-girly, and neither really appeal so I end up leaving empty-handed.)

Sainsburys, H&M have been better IME, though still have to look.

ConfessionsofaMumpreneur Mon 11-Mar-13 22:51:35

KyNa Boutique do some great unisex clothes,(online) as do Zara and H&M. You might also want to try Tootsa Mcginty (online)

ConfessionsofaMumpreneur Mon 11-Mar-13 22:50:42

KyNa Boutique do some great unisex clothes,(online) as do Zara and H&M. You might also want to try Tootsa Mcginty (online)

mumbabes Thu 20-Dec-12 02:03:08

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

AuntPepita Sun 21-Oct-12 14:02:24

H&m boys section, colourful, cheap, cheerful. Don't go near the pink tackiness that is the girls sections!

5madthings Sun 21-Oct-12 13:18:43

tobytiger does lovely clothes, lots of which are unisex, just google smile

5madthings Sun 21-Oct-12 12:23:27

Next have a unisex range in rainbow colours. Also.i was in john lewis tbe other day and quite a lot of their baby/toddler clothes were unisex tho stores still divide them my gender. You just have to look around tbh. H&m is also good sometimes and m&s has unisex stuff in their newborn/baby range.

FashionBaby Sun 21-Oct-12 12:19:41

Where would you shop for these? Are there many available? or do you just search for neutral colours on the high-street?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now