Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Unisex clothes for babies and toddlers

(8 Posts)
FashionBaby Sun 21-Oct-12 12:19:41

Where would you shop for these? Are there many available? or do you just search for neutral colours on the high-street?

5madthings Sun 21-Oct-12 12:23:27

Next have a unisex range in rainbow colours. Also.i was in john lewis tbe other day and quite a lot of their baby/toddler clothes were unisex tho stores still divide them my gender. You just have to look around tbh. H&m is also good sometimes and m&s has unisex stuff in their newborn/baby range.

5madthings Sun 21-Oct-12 13:18:43

tobytiger does lovely clothes, lots of which are unisex, just google smile

AuntPepita Sun 21-Oct-12 14:02:24

H&m boys section, colourful, cheap, cheerful. Don't go near the pink tackiness that is the girls sections!

mumbabes Thu 20-Dec-12 02:03:08

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

ConfessionsofaMumpreneur Mon 11-Mar-13 22:50:42

KyNa Boutique do some great unisex clothes,(online) as do Zara and H&M. You might also want to try Tootsa Mcginty (online)

ConfessionsofaMumpreneur Mon 11-Mar-13 22:51:35

KyNa Boutique do some great unisex clothes,(online) as do Zara and H&M. You might also want to try Tootsa Mcginty (online)

slightlysoupstained Mon 11-Mar-13 23:05:32

Finding that it's getting harder to buy unisex stuff for DS as he's getting bigger - there seems to be more unisex choice for new babies (maybe because they expect people to be buying when they don't yet know?).

In a lot of shops, I find myself picking out something cute that I think would suit a kid of either gender, and then I look up and it's under "Boys". And the girls clothes all look like a variation on the same sparkly frilly item. hmm angry

Not very good at unisex clothes IMHO: George (Asda), Mothercare. (I think they're trying to be uber-boyish, or uber-girly, and neither really appeal so I end up leaving empty-handed.)

Sainsburys, H&M have been better IME, though still have to look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now