Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Anyone know where can I buy wool sweater for 1 year old online?

(18 Posts)
Metukah Wed 13-Mar-13 00:05:08

Thirstysomething, thank you for the tip, I have to say they both have adorable items! I might get a yellow vintage jumper from Tulip and Nettle.
X

salimpdukn Thu 07-Mar-13 13:23:54

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Thirstysomething Tue 05-Feb-13 14:08:45

PS if you have the money, look at Picaloulou
X

Thirstysomething Fri 01-Feb-13 20:51:14

Tulip and Nettle have got a fantastic sale on, I just bought one of their lovat green hand knitted jumpers for my one year old, it was £26. I always look out for their sales - can't afford full price! Gorgeous little shirts too...

mumbabes Thu 20-Dec-12 02:17:05

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Metukah Mon 15-Oct-12 23:12:09

Colditz thank you so much. That hand made one is wonderful.

Sorry just saw you have a DD. Harder IMO! I struggle for mine but boys are easier.

Boden do some wool boys jumpers this season and with a discount aren't too bad. Jojomaman have a good range and they last well, again find the 15% off code. White company do merino/cotton ones, look for a code.

Cambridge Baby have the best range but £££. Monsoon is also great, I buy off eBay but they're small. Also Gap if you look on eBay, bought 100% merino jumper for ds1 there recently but they don't seem to stock wool jumpers anymore.

colditz Sun 14-Oct-12 22:53:39
Metukah Sun 14-Oct-12 22:10:53

Colditz, yes handmade ones doesn't fit her anymore and grandmother is too busy to make a new stock smile

I am looking for pure wool sweaters, it seems l can't find it sad

colditz Sun 14-Oct-12 22:00:04
colditz Sun 14-Oct-12 21:57:23

Do you mean pure wool, or just the knitted style? Because wool can be tricksy to care for and toddlers spill a lot of crap on their tummies

colditz Sun 14-Oct-12 21:56:33

Buy the yarn and pay an old lady £20 to knit it up for you!

bulletwithspookybatwings Sun 14-Oct-12 21:55:54

Cath Kidston do lovely ones smile

ATourchOfInsanity Sun 14-Oct-12 21:55:04

Ebay can be cheap too if you are just going to put a coat over it and not too worried about specific style. Or H&M do some cheap basics. smile

ATourchOfInsanity Sun 14-Oct-12 21:54:05

I have a Frugi one for my DD - think they are called snugglers or something - I got her 18-24 month one last year and rolled up sleeves (she is a big 14mo now) and it fits her perfectly now so you can use it for 2 years smile

Rosa Sun 14-Oct-12 21:53:47

Jojo maman bebe ?

Metukah Sun 14-Oct-12 21:48:48

Hi, it's starting cool weather and I need some sweater for my toddler. Any tips?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now