Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Anyone know where can I buy wool sweater for 1 year old online?

(18 Posts)
Metukah Sun 14-Oct-12 21:48:48

Hi, it's starting cool weather and I need some sweater for my toddler. Any tips?

Rosa Sun 14-Oct-12 21:53:47

Jojo maman bebe ?

ATourchOfInsanity Sun 14-Oct-12 21:54:05

I have a Frugi one for my DD - think they are called snugglers or something - I got her 18-24 month one last year and rolled up sleeves (she is a big 14mo now) and it fits her perfectly now so you can use it for 2 years smile

ATourchOfInsanity Sun 14-Oct-12 21:55:04

Ebay can be cheap too if you are just going to put a coat over it and not too worried about specific style. Or H&M do some cheap basics. smile

bulletwithspookybatwings Sun 14-Oct-12 21:55:54

Cath Kidston do lovely ones smile

colditz Sun 14-Oct-12 21:56:33

Buy the yarn and pay an old lady £20 to knit it up for you!

colditz Sun 14-Oct-12 21:57:23

Do you mean pure wool, or just the knitted style? Because wool can be tricksy to care for and toddlers spill a lot of crap on their tummies

colditz Sun 14-Oct-12 22:00:04
Metukah Sun 14-Oct-12 22:10:53

Colditz, yes handmade ones doesn't fit her anymore and grandmother is too busy to make a new stock smile

I am looking for pure wool sweaters, it seems l can't find it sad

colditz Sun 14-Oct-12 22:53:39

Boden do some wool boys jumpers this season and with a discount aren't too bad. Jojomaman have a good range and they last well, again find the 15% off code. White company do merino/cotton ones, look for a code.

Cambridge Baby have the best range but £££. Monsoon is also great, I buy off eBay but they're small. Also Gap if you look on eBay, bought 100% merino jumper for ds1 there recently but they don't seem to stock wool jumpers anymore.

Sorry just saw you have a DD. Harder IMO! I struggle for mine but boys are easier.

Metukah Mon 15-Oct-12 23:12:09

Colditz thank you so much. That hand made one is wonderful.

mumbabes Thu 20-Dec-12 02:17:05

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Thirstysomething Fri 01-Feb-13 20:51:14

Tulip and Nettle have got a fantastic sale on, I just bought one of their lovat green hand knitted jumpers for my one year old, it was £26. I always look out for their sales - can't afford full price! Gorgeous little shirts too...

Thirstysomething Tue 05-Feb-13 14:08:45

PS if you have the money, look at Picaloulou
X

salimpdukn Thu 07-Mar-13 13:23:54

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Metukah Wed 13-Mar-13 00:05:08

Thirstysomething, thank you for the tip, I have to say they both have adorable items! I might get a yellow vintage jumper from Tulip and Nettle.
X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now