Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Mixed-size PJ sets for babies?

(4 Posts)
littletingoddess Sat 29-Sep-12 19:24:45

My DD is 11 months old. At the moment, she is able to fit into size 12-18 month tops (she has a long body) but can still easily fits into size 6-9 month trousers (she has short legs!). This has made buying sleep suits and PJs very interesting. The legs of one-piece sleep suits are always much too long, as are the trousers of PJ sets. Are their any shops that sell mixed sets of PJ sets, ie allow you to choose a top in one size and trousers in another size? I'm tempted to let her sleep in outdoor wear for the simple fact that they're the correct size and will be more comfy to wear at night.

nextphase Sat 29-Sep-12 20:31:47

I'd either buy leggings and t-shirts to sleep in, or get to ASDA, or other cheap place, and buy up several matching sets in each size, then re-package yourself, and ditch the largest trousers, and smallest tops. PJ's will be identical for several years, but my 3yr old DS doesn't like change anyway!

Hope someone else comes up with a better suggestion.

cakebar Sat 29-Sep-12 20:33:54

I buy pjs with nice tops and plain bottoms and then mix and match.

littletingoddess Sun 30-Sep-12 11:18:17

Thanks everybody - I think I'll get the inexpensive sets and then save the larger trousers for when she grows into them, plus get some leggings to go with the tops. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now