This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

long johns for toddlers

(6 Posts)
Honor78 Sat 29-Sep-12 14:23:30

My toddler does a lot of walking and I want to make sure he's warm in winter. Any recommendations for best places to buy long johns for 18mth-2 years, please? I've found Asda does them. Does anyone know of anywhere else? Thanks.

frazzledbutcalm Sat 29-Sep-12 18:58:39

Everywhere! Aldi, Lidl, Next, Asda, M&S, Primark ... everywhere now wink

41notTrendy Sat 29-Sep-12 18:59:44

We got some lovely ones for ds from m&s that had fleecey stuff inside. I was envy

hellymelly Sat 29-Sep-12 19:01:29

M+S for synthetics, Petit Bateau for cotton/wool mix ones, Cambridge Baby for lovely warm wool/silk mixes. Oh and Polarn O Pyret do good ones made for the Swedish Winter.

Honor78 Mon 01-Oct-12 19:59:26

Thanks all - I shall check out all these recommendations and see which I can afford!

ConfessionsofaMumpreneur Mon 11-Mar-13 23:02:02

Have you thought about boys tights? My boys have them and wear under their clothing - keeps them nice and snug. KyNa Boutique are a uk Stockist (www.kynaboutique.co.uk) put you can get loads from a company called Slugs and snails (slugsandsnails.ie)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now