This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

long johns for toddlers

(6 Posts)
Honor78 Sat 29-Sep-12 14:23:30

My toddler does a lot of walking and I want to make sure he's warm in winter. Any recommendations for best places to buy long johns for 18mth-2 years, please? I've found Asda does them. Does anyone know of anywhere else? Thanks.

frazzledbutcalm Sat 29-Sep-12 18:58:39

Everywhere! Aldi, Lidl, Next, Asda, M&S, Primark ... everywhere now wink

41notTrendy Sat 29-Sep-12 18:59:44

We got some lovely ones for ds from m&s that had fleecey stuff inside. I was envy

hellymelly Sat 29-Sep-12 19:01:29

M+S for synthetics, Petit Bateau for cotton/wool mix ones, Cambridge Baby for lovely warm wool/silk mixes. Oh and Polarn O Pyret do good ones made for the Swedish Winter.

Honor78 Mon 01-Oct-12 19:59:26

Thanks all - I shall check out all these recommendations and see which I can afford!

ConfessionsofaMumpreneur Mon 11-Mar-13 23:02:02

Have you thought about boys tights? My boys have them and wear under their clothing - keeps them nice and snug. KyNa Boutique are a uk Stockist ( put you can get loads from a company called Slugs and snails (

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now