Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Jeans for skinny, long legged DD(6)

(9 Posts)
ornellaia Thu 13-Sep-12 08:30:02

Athendof She's not underweight, just a very small build, and with long legs, she's also grown a lot this year and I think she just needs time to fill out a wee bit.

I'll try the other suggestions, thank you.

YouForgotToCallMePeppa Thu 13-Sep-12 08:27:56

Think these are them - I ordered mine from the catalogue, but these look the same perfect fit slim jeans

YouForgotToCallMePeppa Thu 13-Sep-12 08:21:17

My DD is the same, and we have terrible trouble.

Mine won't actually wear jeans, but for trousers I have just ordered her some from Vertbaudet (haven't arrived yet so can't comment with authority, but I have big hopes for them) which you can choose slim, normal or comfort fit, and they also have an adjustable waist too. I think they had an option for denim ones...

Will try and find a link

BikeRunSki Thu 13-Sep-12 08:17:21

DS, not DA!

BikeRunSki Thu 13-Sep-12 08:16:31

I get skinnies for my tall skinny 4 yo DA from H&M.

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Thu 13-Sep-12 08:12:49

Debenhams have a range called Blue Zoo and they have a range called super skinny and they are about a third skinnier than their normal skinny jeans.

FitByForty Thu 13-Sep-12 08:11:03

Have you tried Next? They do a slim fit in some of the styles and they are great for my DD who is also 6 and super skinny (sadly not inherited from me either)

Athendof Thu 13-Sep-12 07:55:30

My child is super skinny and the only jeans that fit are Gap's. But if even the super skinny jeans from gap are too big, I would be thinking of pating a visit to the GP to find a way to help her put some weight on.
My child is underweight despite eating far more than me (i am overweight), so I understand how difficult it could be, but really having super skinny jeans feeling too big is perhaps far too skinny to be healthy.

ornellaia Wed 12-Sep-12 20:41:32

DD is skinny and has long legs for her height (sadly she doesn't get this from me) and I'm really struggling to find jeans that fit her, she's worn Gap jeans for years because they seem to fit best but she had a growth spurt this year and they don't seem to fit her any more. The Gap super skinnies look like wide leg jeans on her and the legging jeans look ok (like straight leg jeans) on her legs but don't have an adjustable waist so fall down, she says they're uncomfortable with a belt. What shops are good for skinny girls?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now