Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Looking for jeans to fit a 'curvy' 9 year old boy!

(9 Posts)
lazydog Wed 22-Aug-12 06:38:39

Oh, ignore me! Lands End UK don't have even a fraction of the styles and fits (slim, ordinary and husky) of jeans that they do here in Canada, sorry... sad

lazydog Wed 22-Aug-12 06:33:25

Yup - try "husky" fit jeans from the likes of Gap or LandsEnd online.

rollonfriday Wed 22-Aug-12 06:29:40

Great, thanks very much vodka!!

vodkaanddietirnbru Mon 20-Aug-12 21:04:08
rollonfriday Mon 20-Aug-12 19:22:09

Like the sound of Husky jeans - thanks very much!

Rooble Mon 20-Aug-12 19:19:34

If you get Gap jeans online you can get three fittings - regular, skinny and husky. Have only ever bought regular, but may be worth trying a pair of husky?

rollonfriday Mon 20-Aug-12 19:17:06

Thanks - is this online or in the shop? I've never found them before.

vodkaanddietirnbru Mon 20-Aug-12 19:06:36

Next have plus fit value jeans if you wanted to try them

rollonfriday Mon 20-Aug-12 18:39:49

My son is not fat, but he has a full bottom and big upper thighs. The Next 'Plus' range fits him perfectly, but they only do school trousers in this range. He fits into his own age tracksuits and elasticated trousers so his leg length is pretty average, but his 'girth' lets him down blush! As he's now getting more fashion conscious he wants some skinny jeans, but I have never found any that go anywhere near him - I think we'd need to buy age 10/12 to get them done up, but they'd be far too long and modern jeans lose their shape if turned up! I look forward to some good advice from you experienced mums out there. Thanks very much in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now