Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

funky baby clothes?

(24 Posts)
ConfessionsofaMumpreneur Mon 11-Mar-13 23:10:22

KyNa Boutique
Tootsa Mcginty
Impkids
L'asticot
Liandlo

crackcrackcrak Fri 14-Sep-12 18:32:04

Next clothes don't last v long.
Toby tiger clothes will go through lots of kids grin
Baby gap is ok. I like jojo Maman baby and green baby and baby joules is my v favourite though it's spendy but amazing quality

yummymummy9181 Fri 14-Sep-12 18:27:35

Hi..

I happened to stumble across these guys on Facebook..http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ickle-Pickles-Baby-Toddler-Clothing-and-Gifts/452863101420257 they have some gorgeous stuff that I have not seen in any of the stores x

beaniesq Thu 30-Aug-12 18:43:17

www.spottyfroggybaby.com do bright baby grows which are mostly unisex and for newborn to 18 months. They are all organic and they wash really well and don't fade.

www.tootsamacginty.com I would also recommend as they also do bright colours and unisex for babies to 4 years. And they do nice snuggly knitwear.

I also go on the nordic kids website but the prices can be really steep.

B xx

Funnylittleturkishdelight Thu 23-Aug-12 05:52:23

What brilliant suggestions!

Have bookmarked impkids (exactly what I want! Hate overly gender specific clothes!) and the mcginty...but for the future!

TeacupKids Fri 03-Aug-12 16:00:14

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

notasausage Thu 14-Jun-12 19:47:56

Olive and moss

nappyaddict Thu 14-Jun-12 19:10:50
Piemistress Mon 11-Jun-12 10:42:19
Piemistress Mon 11-Jun-12 10:02:30

Just found this, some nice things!

www.impkids.co.uk

[[http://tootsamacginty.com/ Tootsa MacGinty

BikeRunSki Brazil Tue 15-May-12 20:35:29

Sorry, meant Bob & Blossom
Crib
Green Baby
Frugi
Molo

BikeRunSki Brazil Tue 15-May-12 20:22:20

Toby Tiger
John Lewis
Nordic Kids
Rainbow Kids
Mini Boden
Blossom & Blossom

mammamin Tue 15-May-12 19:44:50

I visited Copenhagen last summer and found alot of nice brands on sale. I love the scandinavian styles. For colourful stuff, try Katvig. Swedish MiniRodine also has some very original styles; although a bit pricy. If you want pure qualities like cashmere and silk, try Minimalisma - I found the prices really good and I think they even ship for the UK free of charge.

WitchOfEndor Wed 09-May-12 21:13:16

Have you tried funky-baby.co.uk (funnily enough)? They have a range called Hooligans (I think) which is fair trade and not the usual blue-for-a-boy,pink-for-a-girl colour way.

Dotty38 Wed 09-May-12 21:05:50

Hiya
I've had lovely funky stuff from these guys, they'll do stuff to order too. So any colour, any pattern. Hand knitted gorgeous vintage inspired stuff. I love them!
www.miniknitwits.co.uk. I think they operate mainly from ebay as they're a small outfit. I've kept their contact and go to them for cardi's for my girls or the odd gift.

welovesausagedogs Mon 30-Apr-12 11:37:22

they were advertising their clothing website

mamaLou13 Mon 30-Apr-12 11:11:15

wonder why both apple05 and *chri78 posts got deleted what could they possibly have said that required deleting on a thread asking about clothes....? hmm . Can you buy baby clothes from TK Maxx online? I agree that H&M is sometimes ok but there is often alot of crap to route through first!

Apple05 Thu 26-Apr-12 11:30:18

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

chri78 Thu 26-Apr-12 11:25:34

what kind of thing do you like

polarn y pyret is nice
nordic kids are lovely, but quite pricey

i actually find H&M often has a lot of nice stuff in, although it can be hit and miss at times
ditto TK Maxx, I've had quite a few Me Too, ej sikke lej, brights and stripes , katsvig pieces from there

mamaLou13 Wed 25-Apr-12 20:39:21

i am looking for baby / toddler clothes which are slightly different from all the high street stuff. Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now