This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Peppa Pig clothes/accessories for boys?

(15 Posts)
ILoveMimislabel Thu 20-Dec-12 04:51:58

Sainsburys do quite a lot of George clothes in the boys section. My DD insists on wearing George as well as Peppa !

Longdistance Thu 20-Dec-12 03:30:55

I second Marks. I was ordering stuff the other day for a friend, and saw Peppa pig stuff in the oys section.

mumbabes Thu 20-Dec-12 02:15:16

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

RubyrooUK Tue 16-Oct-12 20:22:44

I got a George pig rucksack from Mothercare last weekend. I also got some Peppa Pig pyjamas in blue from Marks & Spencer last week.

They have some "boys" or non-pink Peppa boots on eBay too.

MysteriousHamster Tue 16-Oct-12 20:17:38

We've got a George coat from Argos before.

DizzyPurple Tue 16-Oct-12 20:15:34

I got a nice blue top with George on in Millets a few months ago for my Dd but was really more of a boy's top. Worth a look.

WeasleDiver Tue 16-Oct-12 20:10:27

Thanks, my son has his heart set on 'pig boots'.

MainlyMaynie Tue 16-Oct-12 15:46:22

Oh sorry, zombie thread.

MainlyMaynie Tue 16-Oct-12 15:45:57

Someone bought my DS a George Pig long-sleeved T-Shirt from M and S (he has never seen Peppa Pig as we live abroad, so it hasn't been worn much grin). I've just had a look and they currently have boys underwear, pyjamas and slippers.

WeasleDiver Tue 16-Oct-12 15:38:42

Does anyone know if Sainsburys are still selling George Pig wellies?

Ds has a George Pig backpack from Amazon I think.

sayjay Tue 27-Mar-12 22:45:05

My Ds was affronted by his George pig pjs. He wanted peppa pig hmm
I got the pjs from asda, but all the peppa stuff there has pleats and bows etc so if you find a suitable tshirt or pjs let me know too please! smile

hawthers Sun 25-Mar-12 00:02:45

Sainsburys were selling George pig wellies a little while ago. DS1 has a beloved pair that we have had to hide temporarily as he wouldn't wear anything else

I've seen several items of boy's clothing with George Pig on, lots of children at our school wear them. I think they must be from one of the "big" shops since there are so many of them. I've seen Tshirts, wellies, a fleecy jacket, and a backpack recently, and iirc Tesco had underwear this week when we were there buying yet more socks grin

undercoverdad Sat 24-Mar-12 23:55:37

DS loves Peppa Pig, and one of the girls he's friends with has some cute pink PP wellies and a PP bag. I've tried in vain to find Peppa Pig clothes for him, but to no avail. I don't mind at all that his favourite colour is pink - in fact, I bought him a pink shirt today - but I don't want to dress him in clothes that were obviously meant for girls. Does anyone know where (if) I can get Peppa Pig stuff for boys?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now