Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Peppa Pig clothes/accessories for boys?

(15 Posts)
undercoverdad Sat 24-Mar-12 23:55:37

DS loves Peppa Pig, and one of the girls he's friends with has some cute pink PP wellies and a PP bag. I've tried in vain to find Peppa Pig clothes for him, but to no avail. I don't mind at all that his favourite colour is pink - in fact, I bought him a pink shirt today - but I don't want to dress him in clothes that were obviously meant for girls. Does anyone know where (if) I can get Peppa Pig stuff for boys?

I've seen several items of boy's clothing with George Pig on, lots of children at our school wear them. I think they must be from one of the "big" shops since there are so many of them. I've seen Tshirts, wellies, a fleecy jacket, and a backpack recently, and iirc Tesco had underwear this week when we were there buying yet more socks grin

hawthers Sun 25-Mar-12 00:02:45

Sainsburys were selling George pig wellies a little while ago. DS1 has a beloved pair that we have had to hide temporarily as he wouldn't wear anything else

sayjay Tue 27-Mar-12 22:45:05

My Ds was affronted by his George pig pjs. He wanted peppa pig hmm
I got the pjs from asda, but all the peppa stuff there has pleats and bows etc so if you find a suitable tshirt or pjs let me know too please! smile

Ds has a George Pig backpack from Amazon I think.

WeasleDiver Tue 16-Oct-12 15:38:42

Does anyone know if Sainsburys are still selling George Pig wellies?

MainlyMaynie Tue 16-Oct-12 15:45:57

Someone bought my DS a George Pig long-sleeved T-Shirt from M and S (he has never seen Peppa Pig as we live abroad, so it hasn't been worn much grin). I've just had a look and they currently have boys underwear, pyjamas and slippers.

MainlyMaynie Tue 16-Oct-12 15:46:22

Oh sorry, zombie thread.

WeasleDiver Tue 16-Oct-12 20:10:27

Thanks, my son has his heart set on 'pig boots'.

DizzyPurple Tue 16-Oct-12 20:15:34

I got a nice blue top with George on in Millets a few months ago for my Dd but was really more of a boy's top. Worth a look.

MysteriousHamster Tue 16-Oct-12 20:17:38

We've got a George coat from Argos before.

RubyrooUK Tue 16-Oct-12 20:22:44

I got a George pig rucksack from Mothercare last weekend. I also got some Peppa Pig pyjamas in blue from Marks & Spencer last week.

They have some "boys" or non-pink Peppa boots on eBay too.

mumbabes Thu 20-Dec-12 02:15:16

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Longdistance Thu 20-Dec-12 03:30:55

I second Marks. I was ordering stuff the other day for a friend, and saw Peppa pig stuff in the oys section.

ILoveMimislabel Thu 20-Dec-12 04:51:58

Sainsburys do quite a lot of George clothes in the boys section. My DD insists on wearing George as well as Peppa !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now