This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Any ideas on where to buy a pretty long sleeved nightie for my almost 4 yo DD? (3.11)

(30 Posts)
welliesundermeballgoon Sat 03-Mar-12 13:06:00

She is desperate to wear a nightie but they all seem to be short sleeved and its still too cool!
She likes girly pretty things so floral etc would be ideal, any ideas?

BobbiFleckman Wed 09-May-12 21:12:57

Powell Craft is lovely and 100% cotton as well as gorgeous designs. They're quite often on Achica (just missed it though I"m afraid)

DoodleNoo Tue 15-May-12 11:04:38

Can't believe no one has mentioned Boden for nightwear - it's expensive but the long pure cotton nighties are so soft and wash beautifully. I don't buy a lot of stuff from Boden anymore as I think the qualiity has in general nosedived - but the cotton nighties are still really good. I've tried White Company and Cath Kidston but the cotton hardens up the more times you wash it and becomes nasty and scratchy to wear, which Boden doesn't at all. They do shrink lengthwise a little though, so maybe err on a size up. Unfortunately, they only do them with long sleeves in the autumn-winter season and not spring-summer so you might have to wait unless there's any old stock or you are willing to buy on eBay.

perceptionreality Tue 15-May-12 11:06:22

The White Company are my favourite for children's sleepwear. I never got on with Boden nighties as mine always went a bit bobbly but that was at least 5 years ago - are they better now?

Smyales Mon 26-Nov-12 21:19:32

I like White Company too as well as another website called Pickles and Lillies - really sweet nightwear and actually made in England. Nice and soft too.

lucylou99 Sun 04-Aug-13 16:26:16

There is 10% off at www.loobylous.co.uk with code loobylou10

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now