This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Maternity Lingerie

(2 Posts)
phoebemum Fri 07-Dec-12 16:25:06

When I was pregnant I really liked Belabumbum for prettiness and comfort but there are another few ideas here where people are sharing their maternity lingerie experiences www.lingerie-stylist.com/2012/12/07/maternity-lingerie-kate-middleton-would-be-proud-to-wear/

LingerieLady Sat 23-Jul-11 10:50:18

Hi Ladies! smile

I work in a lingerie shop in Edinburgh and I'm looking to up date the maternity lingerie and PJ's!

We already stock Royce, Anita and Hot Milk and these brands all go down a storm with our ladies!

Since I don't have any children nor am I pregnant, I don't exactly qualify to give any expertize on this area! confused

So I'm asking all the mums and mums-to-be of Britain! Whats your favourite? Why? What do you like? What don't you like? What do you think needs improving? Tell me everything!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Your Lingerie Lady grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now