The Mumsnet house swaps topic is intended for Mumsnet members who want to organise house swaps with other members. It's not for individuals or companies to advertise house swaps or holiday lets.

3 bed house on South Wales coast 1/2 hr from Cardiff half term hols looking for similar somewhere else!!

(5 Posts)
VickiMac Thu 24-Sep-15 17:30:42

We live in Llantwit Major a small town right on the coast between Barry and Bridgend. Lots to do for kids, rock pooling, farms, playgrounds, swimming, castles, shopping, beautiful woodland walks etc. Looking for somewhere to go in half term that might be interesting to explore. We have boy/girl twins 8 years old.
Let me know if you are interested and I'll send photos.

Thanks
Vicki

sammysoo Thu 24-Sep-15 19:19:56

Hi
I am the other Mum on the list looking for a half term house swap. We have a lovely home........perfect for two kids eight yrs old. It has a balcony overlooking the park and you can watch the kids while they play safely,bike and scooter in front of the house around the park, a tennis court and petanque area in front of you, gorgeous trees, a shop etc and everything you need for a great holiday. Its a lovely modern house near newark, easy access to A1 and near Lincoln, Grantham, Nottingham and sherwood forest, Clumber park and only 1 hour 20 on train for london day trip. Would be willing to swap for half term with you!
Do reply and we can private message I guess?

zanmum7777 Tue 08-Mar-16 21:18:38

Hi Just wondered if you fancied a holiday house swap for the school holidays. We have a 4 bed modern house in Southwell Nottinghamshire. Southwell is lovely town with shops, a park and thr Southwell Minster. Newark is 7 miles away, Nottingham 20 miles away. Places to go are Sherwood Forest, Sherwood Pines, Ferry Farm, Clumber Park and much more. We have 4 children and would love to swap with a family who would look after our home like we would cheers Rosanna

zanmum7777 Thu 31-Mar-16 23:06:28

Hi Just wondered if you fancied a holiday house swap for the school holidays. We were hoping to swap for a few days up to a week max anytime between 2 April and 16 April 2016 if you were free. We have a 4 bed modern house in Southwell Nottinghamshire. Southwell is lovely market town with shops, a park, Southwell racecourse and the Southwell Minster. Newark is 7 miles away, Nottingham 20 miles away. Places to go are Sherwood Forest, Sherwood Pines, Ferry Farm, Clumber Park and much more. We have 4 children and would love to swap with a family who would look after our home like we would cheers Rosanna

skywalker152 Sat 23-Apr-16 11:33:15

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now