The Mumsnet house swaps topic is intended for Mumsnet members who want to organise house swaps with other members. It's not for individuals or companies to advertise house swaps or holiday lets.

Anyone want to swap London for the Lakes?

(5 Posts)
Daisybell1 Thu 29-Aug-13 22:27:43

I have a hospital appointment in Paddington in mid October. Would anyone fancy a swap for a few days - I have a house on the edge of the Lake District.

Its nothing flash, but its 3 bedroomed, large lounge and very easy access to the motorway.

Maggs78 Wed 06-Nov-13 20:20:21

Would you consider a swap after Christmas for 5 days...even over New Year. Near Giants Causeway...N Ireland.

Artandtravel Sat 07-Sep-13 08:58:38

I have a small but artfully decorated one bed flat in Bloomsbury, Central London. We have a rabbit who would be keeping you company. I can consider swapping on weekends and during school holidays as my son is in school. The next break starts October 28th. We like the idea of The Lakes, Scotland, Devon anywhere we can reach easily by train. I can drive, but not so good on the left side of the road.

Bearandcub Fri 30-Aug-13 22:09:55

I might be, sounds interesting. Are you ok with a cat?

Ah, I came on to say "Yes please" but realised I was on the wrong end of the swap. I also live on the edge of the Lakes, so you probably wouldn't want to swap with me grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now