Where can I buy christmas letter writing paper

(11 Posts)
Eddas Thu 30-Oct-08 15:38:06

Following on from my thread a few weeks ago about writing letters from father christmas(i'm on a pre-school committee!) I need some letter writing paper to print it on.

I had found some on ebay but the seller is no longer listedangry even though i've paid, but that's another story. I've searched but can't find anywhere, so wondered if mn can help?

Ideally it needs to have a pic of Fc on it and space to print the letter. I know we could use clip art but tbh colour printing is quite hard for us to do, and I'm not sure if black and white would be any good? I did think of buying red paper and have black and white pictures?

Fingers crossed someone will know a great place to buy some <<hopeful>>

RubyRioja Thu 30-Oct-08 15:50:15

Lloyds pharmacy had packs with stickers and pencils etc - but only 2 sheets in pack at £1.49 I think.

What I do for my dds is buy any cheapo parchmenty type paper, print the letter with lots of sketchy type line drawings and then stain with strong tea - it gives q a nice finish and envelopes can be done too.

If time permits, you can then sign Santa with glitter glue. Might be a budget alternative.

Eddas Thu 30-Oct-08 17:35:31

Thanks RR. Where would I buy that type of paper from? Sounds like an idea, although it may take a long time if we're doing 50! <<remains hopeful of getting lots of donations for the letters!>> I was defo gonna sign Santa/FC in pen, was thinking a gold/silver one but glitter may be a great idea.

I also think I'm going to try the black and white pictures on red paper, with a spot of well placed glitter it may look goodhmm

<<sigh>>> why do we volunteer for these thingshmm

If anyone knows anywhere that sells the pape mentioned in op then please let me know

ja9 Thu 30-Oct-08 19:51:14

i saw some in primark.

tassisssss Thu 30-Oct-08 19:53:14

Pheonix do some.

HappyMummyOfOne Thu 30-Oct-08 20:09:15

ELC do packs with the letter paper, stickers and envelopes - theres always a 20% code to be found.

Eddas Thu 30-Oct-08 20:37:53

thanks,

tassisss, just googled pheonix, but can't see anything, could you tell me a web address please?

i'll check out primark and elc, thank you x

VickyA Thu 30-Oct-08 21:37:39

There's a pack of 10 sheets and envelopes here - our school collects money through Phoenix Cards - might be an idea to see if you can do a deal with your local agent?

ja9 Thu 30-Oct-08 22:26:34
cherryliquormonster Thu 30-Oct-08 23:30:55

go to the range- you can buy a father christmas stamp for 99p. stamp in black ink, colour one in and then photocopy it.

neighborsnl Tue 09-Apr-13 19:18:28

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now