* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ CHRISTMAS APPEAL - All donors please read, important * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

(164 Posts)
LydiaTheTattooedLapin Wed 28-Nov-07 12:02:41

Hello there.

I have finally emailed everyone with their matches! (well, everyone except the two of you that joined in yesterday - you know who you are wink)

So if you don't think you have received your email, please a) check your spam and b) mail me on mnsecretsanta@gmail.com if you haven't had it, and I will resend.

I am having problems getting rejected messages from a few of you - it seems to be a Hotmail problem. So you might get an email from some random woman with a strange Hotmail address - that's me!

Please could everyone just drop me a very quick line when you have got your email, so I know they have got through - most of you have already done this, thank you. Just an email reply saying "Received, luv mumofbenandgeorgie1989" is fine (it helps me enormously if you stick your MN name in somewhere).

Ummm, what else.

Questions thread here - please check here and also post any general questions here rather than emailing me. Obviously email me if you have specific questions about your recipient.

And there is a Thank You thread here too.

Thanks everyone for joining in ! smile

LouIsAWeetbixKid Mon 23-Nov-09 10:07:52

Stupid me for not reading the date. Was a bit confused at first.

LouIsAWeetbixKid Mon 23-Nov-09 10:05:51

I have not been emailed either.

TenLordsaLapin Sun 09-Dec-07 23:15:57

Last posting date for the UK is Dec 20th Franny grin

FrannyandZooey Sat 08-Dec-07 19:06:40

LL, is there a deadline we are meant to have sent them by?

blush

I am half way there

Bewilderbeast Fri 07-Dec-07 22:28:31

ok thanks LL.

TenLordsaLapin Fri 07-Dec-07 21:49:53

Oh durrrr <slaps forehead>

I emailed her but no reply, so I would guess not?

TenLordsaLapin Fri 07-Dec-07 21:46:44

Extras??? <worries this is something pervy>

Bewilderbeast Fri 07-Dec-07 21:45:47

BUMP grin

Bewilderbeast Fri 07-Dec-07 20:54:09

LL hijack, left work before I got an email from you (if you sent one) just packing up the parcels, do I add in the extras?

TenLordsaLapin Fri 07-Dec-07 17:42:51

Have emailed and will let you know smile

lazawreath Fri 07-Dec-07 17:41:46

littlelapin, i sent you an email earlier just wondered if the other lady received her two other parcels.

tiredemma Fri 07-Dec-07 17:18:42

Oh I plan to post on the 13th so ill be in time.

christmasshoptilidrop Fri 07-Dec-07 16:54:21

oh wonderful, thanks very much lapin.

TenLordsaLapin Fri 07-Dec-07 16:41:31

shoptilidrop - I was right, her interweb has been out. she's just back on today and she has received your package and is thrilled to bits! smile

TenLordsaLapin Fri 07-Dec-07 16:07:26

Last posting day is officially the 20th smile

tiredemma Fri 07-Dec-07 15:13:14

Have not had chance to forward mine yet LL (on placement and have NO SPARE TIME WHATSOEVER!!! at the mo!) Will post it on monday- thats ok isnt it?

TenLordsaLapin Fri 07-Dec-07 15:11:03

shop, I have emailed, but she hasn't replied to any of the ones I've sent and also hasn't been on the boards for a couple of weeks - I think her internet might be up the swanney!

shoptilidrop Thu 06-Dec-07 18:11:37

ok, ll if you arent busy could you find out?

lazawreath Thu 06-Dec-07 17:44:18

shoptilidrop, ask ll to send them an email to see if they received it.

shoptilidrop Thu 06-Dec-07 17:40:24

im a bit worried that the parcle i sent last thursday hasnt been recieved... ive not seen anything on the thank you thread.

I didnt put a return address on it either.

TinyTimLivesinVictorianSqualor Thu 06-Dec-07 16:57:09

I didn't put a christmas card in damn. I didn;t even wish the person a happy xmas, they will think I'm bloody rude!
Well, it doesn't say who it's from anyway so they'll think some unknown MNer is rude grin

Hulababy Thu 06-Dec-07 12:31:01

Have fingers crossed mine arrives now!

Hulababy Wed 05-Dec-07 17:53:20

Mine has now been posted. Address to The Mumsnetter of the House, so hope it gets there okay! Have had to put my address on parcel for sender's details (real name, not MN name). nd just seen that I forgot to put the Christmas card in too - oops!

TenLordsaLapin Wed 05-Dec-07 17:47:25

VS, have emailed you

MarsSelectionBoxLady Wed 05-Dec-07 15:44:32

Okay... now how do I get the 2 rolls of Christmas wrapping paper into the blardy box?

Sigh............

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now