* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ CHRISTMAS APPEAL - All donors please read, important * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

(164 Posts)
LydiaTheTattooedLapin Wed 28-Nov-07 12:02:41

Hello there.

I have finally emailed everyone with their matches! (well, everyone except the two of you that joined in yesterday - you know who you are wink)

So if you don't think you have received your email, please a) check your spam and b) mail me on mnsecretsanta@gmail.com if you haven't had it, and I will resend.

I am having problems getting rejected messages from a few of you - it seems to be a Hotmail problem. So you might get an email from some random woman with a strange Hotmail address - that's me!

Please could everyone just drop me a very quick line when you have got your email, so I know they have got through - most of you have already done this, thank you. Just an email reply saying "Received, luv mumofbenandgeorgie1989" is fine (it helps me enormously if you stick your MN name in somewhere).

Ummm, what else.

Questions thread here - please check here and also post any general questions here rather than emailing me. Obviously email me if you have specific questions about your recipient.

And there is a Thank You thread here too.

Thanks everyone for joining in ! smile

littlelapin Wed 28-Nov-07 20:31:46

Oh yes Scoob, you mean mmummpffff <hand over mouth>

ScoobyDoo Wed 28-Nov-07 20:33:28

<puts hand over LL's mouth>

Shhhhh it's a secrwet wink

VeniVidiVickiQV Wed 28-Nov-07 22:13:26

You are a star smile

DaisyNightingale Wed 28-Nov-07 23:35:42

Is there a date by which we should have posted?

littlelapin Wed 28-Nov-07 23:46:30

Any time from here on in, I would say. Just so long as it is there by Christmas! smile

QuintessentialShadowOfYuleTide Wed 28-Nov-07 23:49:45

I will go post on monday! smile Sending some stuff over to Rhino at the same time. And I am so excited about Christmas this year!

Fa la la la la!

Was looking forward to meeting you Wabbit (and all you other guys) on saturday, shame I cant make it.

littlelapin Wed 28-Nov-07 23:55:53

sad

I'll have a drink (or two) for you. And then come on here and post, LOL.

Hey, we should log on from my phone at midnight or something, and do the online equivalent of your drunk mates phoning you up and shrieking down the phone at you grin

QuintessentialShadowOfYuleTide Wed 28-Nov-07 23:56:43

ha ha, that would be fun... grin

littlelapin Thu 29-Nov-07 00:00:51

I will see what I can do grin

We are so discussing this on the wrong thread!

lullabyloo Thu 29-Nov-07 10:56:35

envy

littlelapin Thu 29-Nov-07 11:02:29

whazzzzzup, lullaby?

cushioncover Thu 29-Nov-07 12:08:30

Hi LL, I haven't received an email yet (i've checked spam) I do have a hotmail account so perhaps that is the problem.

The last email I had from you was when you passed on a thank you note for the bit I did early IYKWIM. smile

lullabyloo Thu 29-Nov-07 12:27:34

grin....just all this talk of meet ups & jollys
just missed one I was soooo looking forward to because ds & I were ill....& now we are both ill again <mutter grumble>

I am ill but I am STILL BLOODY GOING! Dealthly lurgies wouldn't keep me away!

I will try not to spread it..

Atishooooo grin

Actually will be better by Saturday. I will. Mind over matter.

littlelapin Thu 29-Nov-07 13:30:30

cushion, I will email you, think I have cocked up (ticked you off after the last thing)

TheYoungVisiter Thu 29-Nov-07 13:54:38

ok a couple of silly qs (apols if these have been answered on other threads)

1) Do we wrap the presents? Or just the ones for the grownup, but leave the children's ones for their mum to do?
2) Do we put our mn name on the card or it is supposed to be totally anon?

littlelapin Thu 29-Nov-07 13:57:31

1) yes (leave childrens for the mum, include paper if you like)
2) it's up to you grin I think most people are going anon, but there's no rule

TheYoungVisiter Thu 29-Nov-07 14:03:14

ok! thanks, just wanted to find out the etiquette wink. Oddly enough Debretts didn't have an entry on internet secret santa.

littlelapin Thu 29-Nov-07 14:04:43

What a shocking omission! grin

TaLcYz Thu 29-Nov-07 14:36:28

oooh..i wrapped them all up!

message to recipient.......please undo the lo pressiesgrin

Pannacotta Thu 29-Nov-07 15:30:35

Know I am horribly late in this LL but how can I join in the appeal? Cant find the main appeal thread...

littlelapin Thu 29-Nov-07 15:38:07

email me - mnsecretsanta@gmail.com

EllieG Thu 29-Nov-07 16:48:23

You haven't emailed me lapin - shall I email you too?

colditz Thu 29-Nov-07 18:33:08

Oh no I have wrapped them!!

I will include a card listing contents,

biglips Thu 29-Nov-07 19:34:36

is it too late to put my name down??, as i did this last year and it was lovely but i wasnt sure if i had any money for this year but now got a spare few bobs to spend smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now