Where can my mum buy a Wii?

(32 Posts)
IsawBUMPERkissingsantaclaus Mon 26-Nov-07 11:20:41

I know this has been done before but I didn't look at the threads because I wasn't looking for one, but now my mum wants to buy a Wii hmm so just wondering if anyone knows where you can get them from at the moment?

TIA!

santaslittlebumper Sun 02-Dec-07 13:54:44

wilkinsons or hmv.wilkinsons have an online shop and you can register so they email you when back in stock smile

curlywurlycremeegg Sun 02-Dec-07 16:15:22

I paid £235 for a basic package from scan computers, they are european imports and you get an adaptor plug with them, I know it's over the odds but it was for DS1's birthday that was in September and we have been trying to get hold of one since then!

Nbg Sun 02-Dec-07 16:20:46

I know wilko's are selling them £169.99 and you can do the register thing for stock.

Their commuication is very good. I have ordered twice off them in the last week and had 3 emails and 2 calls off them just to let me know about my orders.

Peachy Sun 02-Dec-07 16:32:20

repeating teh Argos thinga s they have annpunced new stock

Blockbusters often ahve them in as well

bubblerock Sun 02-Dec-07 17:21:10

Ring your local woolworths in the morning, get yourself on their waiting list - they are expecting availability at 6pm tomorrow so will ring you to go down and they will order it for you. They are usually bundles - last week was console + mario party 8 + mario strikers for £249.

saffy202 Sun 02-Dec-07 18:12:34

I had read about some ebay sellers stating they came with 5 gamesangry. I paid £252 for the basic package but chose it as the person lived nearby so I could send dh to pick it up and check it out!

Hate paying over the odds but this time of year it's swings and roundabouts, and I think by shopping carefully for games etc I've probably broke even.

NintendoWii Fri 28-Nov-08 17:09:41

Cheap Wii Consoles can be found all over the place this year however I found a site earlier that seems to list lots of new and used Nintendo Wii Consoles at the cheapest prices I have seen. The URL is: www.cheap-wii.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now