Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Survey on children's health at home for University (Please help!)

(3 Posts)
user1478356220 Sat 05-Nov-16 14:35:17

Hello my name is Alex, I'm a student from Sheffield Hallam University studying product design. For my final year project I am looking into designing a product to make the home a safer place for children. I was wondering if it would be possible to place a short survey link (6 questions) on your website in order to collect some data for this project ? All the data used will be put in my research and will be anonymous, thank you for your time 😊

down below is the survey link, once again thank you for participating it's a great help !

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WTD3N8G

Artandco Sat 05-Nov-16 14:39:49

You don't allow multiple ticks!

You ask if they have ever injured themselves at home, then how ie tripping, banging head, slipping. I think my children have done all of those at some point. They usually injure themselves someone maybe once a week, not once in a lifetime.

Twinkletowedelephant Sat 05-Nov-16 15:07:02

Couldn't tick more than one...and the main reason for injury in our house is ninja fighting with siblings

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now