Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Rash or spots?

(4 Posts)
Jetcatisback Sun 30-Oct-16 20:02:03

Please could someone help me identify these spots on DD please, she's had them a few days now, and seem to be increasing in size and itchiness. She only has these spots, started with one tiny spot on Friday, now she has 5 confused

They are on her inner right arm, just above the elbow crease, and covers the area of a 50p.

Thanks in advance flowers

LIZS Sun 30-Oct-16 20:05:48

Molluscum?

Jetcatisback Sun 30-Oct-16 20:37:27

thanks Lizs, that looks like it could be it. Have been getting conflicting advice re google = am I correct in thinking she can still go to school? Needs covering up for swimming pe etc?

LIZS Sun 30-Oct-16 20:49:26

If it is it could last months and get worse before better , so yes, she should carry on as normal. The other thing I could think if is if she has been playing out and come into contact with nettles or some other sap and reacted , but think it would be evident at the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now