Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

2 month baby vomitting

(1 Post)
GirlFromMars1 Tue 04-Oct-16 11:25:17

Hi,

Not sure how much sick is normal for a 2 month old baby so wanted advice. She is breastfed exclusively and is gaining weight well but after nearly every feed she brings up some milk. Sometimes it's only a small amount but other times it's a full on projectile sick. I keep having to change her clothes (and sometimes mine)

At night time I try to keep her up for a while after her feed but it's guaranteed that when I put her down to sleep that she then will be sick all over herself meaning I have to change her clothes again and wake her up more. Does this just sound like typical behaviour or should I go to the GP to query reflux? She rarely cries but often makes grunting and straining sounds like she is having difficulty doing a poo, but we have loads of full nappies so no fear there.

Thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now