Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

4 Year old DS hurt his leg today...

(3 Posts)
LONC2012 Thu 02-Jun-16 18:39:57

Hi all,
My 4 year old son was messing about this morning and thought it would be a good idea to jump from his high sleeper bed onto his DSS bed, however it was a very bad idea because he banged his shin on the frame. He cried instantly, wouldn't walk for a while and then eventually he was off. We have been out today and he has been walking okay, occasionally a little funny but not constantly.
He then bashed it again against the chair when he got up to have his dinner! He walks okay still but if anything brushes past it or if I touch it he says ouch and won't let me near. When he has played he has leaned on the other leg.
Do you think it's just bruised badly or would you take him to have it checked? I have ummed and ahh'd all day as to whether or not to go but because he has been walking okay I haven't taken him.

Any advice?
Thanks smile

cestlavielife Thu 02-Jun-16 21:18:33

Take him to minor injuries or practice nurse tomorrow

Gardenbirds123 Thu 02-Jun-16 22:11:23

Get it checked

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now