Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Weird mark/pimple on Dd's nose- anyone's got an idea?

(5 Posts)
winnybella Sat 12-Mar-16 23:38:32

Came up yesterday. Raised but flatish, no head, doesn't hurt or itch. I had a similar thing, also on my nise, few years ago, and it lasted for over a year, getting worse in the summer iirc. I remember googling then and thought it might have been herpes skin infection, like a cold sore, but maybe not. Anyone's got an idea? TIA

winnybella Sat 12-Mar-16 23:40:29

Argh, how do you attach photos? I'm clicking on the paper clip thingy and it's not doing anything confused

winnybella Sat 12-Mar-16 23:42:15

I'm on an IPhone?

LowDudgeon Sat 12-Mar-16 23:44:13

When you click on the clip a box should come up offering

Take photo
Photo library
iCloud Drive

(At least that's what I get with an iphone)

Then if you click on photo library it should go to the photos on your phone?

winnybella Sat 12-Mar-16 23:50:51

Nope. Smilies and the italics etc work but nothing happens when I click on the paper clip. Perhaps it's because I haven't updated my phone in ages? How annoying. Thank you anyway smile
In the unlikely case anyone has any suggestions without a photo I'll add that it's about half a centimeter in diameter and pink, bit raised but flat on top. Then maybe I could just google.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now