Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Do these look chipped?

(5 Posts)
CrumpetHead Sun 21-Feb-16 21:32:08

DS (18 months) falls over A LOT. The other day he fell in to the tv stand and I couldn't see any obvious marks on him so didn't think anymore of it, the last few days I've noticed his teeth look different and wondered if he might have chipped them when he fell, first pic is about a month ago and second is from today. He seem fine and not in any pain, should I be worried? I know his milk teeth will fall out anyway but I can't help feeling a bit gutted, he had such lovely teeth sad

CrumpetHead Sun 21-Feb-16 22:12:51

Anyone?

minipie Sun 21-Feb-16 22:17:02

Does look like they might have lost a corner or two, sorry. Doesn't look bad though - he's a very cute boy! Dentist might be able to smooth down any obvious sharp corners (though prob not till he's older and more cooperative...)

Gileswithachainsaw Sun 21-Feb-16 22:18:57

They do look a bit chipped. sorry.

and I second what mini said. he's one adorable looking little boy smile

LIZS Sun 21-Feb-16 22:19:22

Afraid so. Dd did similar at about same age but they smoothed out over time. Dentist may be able to file the rough corners a little.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now