Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

2 year 6month old not had wee for 7hours and complained of belly ach in morning

(6 Posts)
Nadinedeards Tue 26-May-15 13:44:13

Hi people just need to see what people think I should do please. My son is 2years nearly 6months and woke up this morning complaining of a belly ache I thought nothing of it and gave him to cal pol and he has been out with my mum all day.she phoned me to say he hasn't been for a wee since they have been out and he didn't even have one when he left home. He did have a wet nappy in morning from the night but hasn't had one since then and he got up at 6:30am. My nan tried to take him and she seems to think he is tightening up. Shall I take him to docs or can this be normal c thanks

RobotHamster Tue 26-May-15 14:00:55

Has he been drinking normally?

Nadinedeards Tue 26-May-15 14:08:03

Hi yes my mum said he has been drinking normal he hasn't had anything to eat today part from breakfast and he seems to have pellet poos x

Picklesauage Tue 26-May-15 14:17:12

Can you get him to drnk fresh orange juice or warm water with some brown sugar dissolved in it? It sounds like he is constipated through dehydration. These two drinks can help constipation so they might make him feel more comfortable.

RobotHamster Tue 26-May-15 20:23:21

How's be doing?

Flop83 Tue 26-May-15 23:18:18

How is he?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now