Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Paediatrician in Surrey/London

(4 Posts)
tmae Wed 26-Mar-14 18:17:07

I really need to get my son seen by a paediatrician to try to find out whether there is an issue with early skull fusing in my baby and could really do with a recommendation as to a good paediatrician in the Surrey/London area. We live in Surbiton if that is relevant at all, but I would happily travel anywhere to see a decent doctor!

Any help would be massively appreciated, thank you in advance.

ripple11 Sun 30-Mar-14 19:08:35

http://www.theconsultingsuite.co.uk/simoneccles.htm

mr Eccles saw one of our sons with a potential skull problem and I can recommend him.

racmun Sun 30-Mar-14 22:38:22

Hi

We took our daughter to Dr Jelani at the Portland Hospital London. He's a consultant paediatric brain surgeon who also works out of Great Ormand Sreet. The Portland were so helpful i rang them in floods of tears and in a pretty desperate state and they got us an appt within 4 days. They will book you in with the most appropriate person.

We paid £350 ish and it was worth every penny.

CherryEmma Thu 03-Apr-14 19:17:44

Hello, it could also be worth starting a thread on our Local Talk board:

local.mumsnet.com/Talk/surrey/local-active

Good luck finding somebody

Local Editor

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now