Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns about your child, we would urge you to consult your GP.

21 month olds poo's

(3 Posts)
Fifi2406 Thu 13-Jun-13 00:19:29

He doesn't eat a whole lot of fruit bit fussy with fruit...1 banana and a few grapes or a little bit of melon so in presuming its not that unless do you think the whole banana is to much?

nextphase Wed 12-Jun-13 20:28:25

How much fruit does he eat? We solidified DS1's nappies by limiting fruit - one serving is the size of their fist, and no more than 2 servings a day. Veg no limits.
If he was hungry, offered toast / bread sticks / biscuits / boiled eggs / cheese - ie carbs or protein rather than fruit.

We have now relaxed the fruit intake, and it seems OK.

Fifi2406 Wed 12-Jun-13 15:30:35

My son always always has runny sticky poo and i get a shock if he has a firmer poo, he doesn't have nappy rash or any teeth coming, majority of the time he's happy, he eats a pretty balanced diet but I tried to cut out dairy for a few days to work out if that's what is causing it as his half brother is allergic but it didn't seem to make a difference! Anyone got any advise should I see a doctor to ask about allergy testing?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now