Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns about your child, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Vomiting when tired

(3 Posts)
Bathjelly Mon 29-Apr-13 18:54:00

Since DS was 1 (he's now 4), he's had ''phases', where, all of a sudden, round about tea time, he'll get so tired, he'll have to lie down and sleep (he refuses all food and drink if this happens), then, at some point he'll vomit, sleep it off for a while, then he's fine. I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this with their DC?

dinnersinthedawg Mon 29-Apr-13 23:29:27

Not with DC but I do remember having something similar when I was little, although older than your DS. My mum always thought it was some type of migraine as I would get a terrible headache (could your DS be getting one too?) then later would vomit then feel instantly better. Not sure if it was connected with tiredness though.

Bathjelly Tue 30-Apr-13 16:19:26

......thanks, I wonder if it is all related, I an get sore heads related to tiredness that make me want to vomit. I might make an appointment with the GP about it for him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now