Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns about your child, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Itchy 3 year old

(3 Posts)
DanniiH Wed 03-Apr-13 11:32:08

Oh no they're definitely not chicken pox spots but just wondered whether the things that he has could be viral symptoms that happen before the pox spots come out. I'll look in to whether it's eczema in the meantime, thank you. x

if they wee pox spots they'd blister then scab.

it could possibly be eczema?

DanniiH Wed 03-Apr-13 09:51:11

Hi,

Anyone got any ideas what this could be? For the last couple of weeks my ds has been getting itchy spots, mainly on his back. Just one or two little raised bumps that seem to itch like mad, they're gone after a day or 2 then he'll get another couple. Very strange, he hasn't been ill or anyhting, the only other thing he's had is diarrhoea for a few days last week but even that didn't cause any discomfort. He woke at 2 the last 2 nights too, seems to be having vivid dreams so wonder if that could be part of it. I have wondered if it could be the start of chicken pox as nursery have had that going round in the last week.

What do you think? x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now