Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Constant colds and coughs

(3 Posts)
Spoggie75 Sun 03-Mar-13 19:48:58

Thank goodness and yes that is true she is in her second year of school and it seems to be one illness after another

greenhill Sun 03-Mar-13 18:42:41

Has she been like this since she started school? We seemed to catch everything going in Reception and now my younger DS and I get everything still, but my 6 yo DD seems to be coming out the other side on this.

I think schools are the equivalent of bacteriological warfare. But have been reassured, by other parents, that it calms down after a few years. smile

Spoggie75 Sun 03-Mar-13 15:49:50

Hi I have a 5 and 10 year old
My 10 year old is very healthy and very rarely ill but my 5 year old constantly has a cough/cold the sooner she is getting over one cold another is round the corner is there something I can do to build her immunity up or is this just a case of a grow out of it situation

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now